Hi friends! Today let’s highlight upon the ways to enhance mother and child relationship. As a mother of 3 year old daughter, I, myself, face a lot of hurdles in nurturing a fruitful relationship between her and me. But, trust me; the more you try to work upon the relation, the better it is. So how do we go about it?
· Mother and child bonding are blessed from the Almighty. So give time to the relation. I know, in this competitive world, it’s really tough to manage everything. But take time off and spend time with your little ones.
· It sometimes helps to be silly and funny with your child. Play games with them. They love to spend quality time with you.
· You can always ask your child to tag along with you to get the groceries, or do some shopping. Take help from him/her to unload the shopped items.
· Schedule a picnic or a holiday for the entire family.
· Spend time reading stories, comics with your child. Kids love to dream and if you become the storyteller, then they couldn’t have asked for more…
· Tell your child you love him every day -- no matter his age. Even on trying days or after a parent-child disagreement, when you don't exactly "like your child" at that moment, it is more important than ever to express your love. A simple "I love you" goes a long way toward developing and then strengthening a relationship.
· Respect your child’s choices. Nowadays all children want to turn independent at a very young age. Try not to poke your nose on small little things. Give them space and little bit of freedom.
· Make your children a priority in your life- Kids yearn for attention. The more they are assured about your love and care, the less stressed they are.
· Try to develop friendship with your children and don’t boss over them all the time.
I hope I was able to help you in some way. Enjoy parenting and have a great time!!!