Hello friends! Hope you all are doing well. Today, we will talk of an interesting and important topic on Toddler manners and etiquettes. In today’s jet world, we often see that we are running short of time and even manners. It’s important as a parent of Genx, we, try to inculcate basic cordial behavior and etiquettes in our kids. Starting early is always better than late. As we all know, small preschool kids have razor sharp memory and can grasp as close to 18 languages in their early stage.
· Introduce the concept of respecting others.
· Teach two important cousins “Please and Thank you”. Don’t just preach but you as a parent, should set an example in front of your kids.
· Always promote good manners and hygiene.
· Strictly teach kids not to use violent methods to get their way.
· Be polite and calm with your kids. They try to imitate you as far as possible.
· Always teach them basic greeting methods. Good morning, Hello, How are you, Hope all is fine and so on and so forth.
· Encourage good table manners at home. Eating in the right manner, maintaining cleanliness.
· Rome was not build in a day. But the foundation that was made earlier stood by Rome for centuries. Similarly, the foundation or the base that we set as parents for our kids, lives with them for lifelong.
Enjoy parenting and have a great time!