- Hi friends? Whats up? Now today we will talk why do kids love to say No. Toddlers of age between 2-3 years, suddenly realize the power of the word No and keep using it endlessly. They often argue with their mommies and assert their positions. Its not always good to keep having conflicts all day.
- Remember we parents tend to often say No all the time to our kids. Dont do this, dont do that. I havent permitted you to play in your new dress. You havent finished your homework yet, and so on and so forth.
- Try to rephrase sentences and be more positive in your talks. Dont yell too much and even manage your tone too.
- Kids generally come to know whether you are angry or not, with your facial expressions and tone of your voice. Try to maintain a soft and firm tone.
- Divert your toddler if he is acting too fussy and stubborn. Sometimes its better to give in and try something else to avoid any clash or quarrel.
- So Say No to NO and Say Yes to YES
Enjoy parenting and have a great time!!!